The MA 400 incremental and absolute encoders as well as their combinations are based on a solid shaft with a diameter of 11 mm with a non-slip wedge. Their extremely durable construction and IP67 tightness make the encoders of this series suitable for use in the most demanding industries in the marine, coastal, mine and heavy construction machinery. Currently, we can distinguish five models of this series.
- MA 410 – incremental encoder supporting TTL or HTL interface.
- MA 420 – series of redundant encoders, made of two incremental encoders or one incremental and one absolute encoder, supporting SSI, PROFIBUS or CAN interfaces. Additional incremental signals can be supported by TTL or HTL protocols.
- MA 430 – absolute encoder for positioning. Supports SSI, PROFIBUS or CAN communication protocols. Additional incremental signals can be supported by TTL or HTL protocols.
- MA 431 – Absolute encoder for positioning, supporting CAN protocol.
- MA 450 – incremental encoder with integrated speed monitoring switch based on the principle of mechanical centrifugal force.
- MB 480 – Incremental encoder available with various shaft variants: hollow, semi-hollow and full with a diameter of 60 mm.