ETRI is a French company producing fans, air conditioning systems and DC-DC converters, for industrial and military applications. ETRI fans have been in the forefront of the world for a long time.
The offer includes over 7,000 types of fans operating at different ranges of supply voltage (variable and constant), different frequencies, including those operating at special frequencies (400 Hz).
There are several series available that can work in tropical conditions, aggressive gases, in conditions of high salinity and humidity, at high and low temperatures, or in places where there is a high level of vibration. There are also special series with a reduced level of generated noise.
The ETRI offer includes:
– special versions of enclosed fans and fan blocks (220 / 380V)
– centrifugal fans and blowers (220 / 380V)
– radial fans and blowers (from 12 to 24V)
– axial fans of various sizes and supply voltages (from 5 to 48V)
– fans axial of various sizes and supply voltages (from 208-241V and 115V)
– turbine fans (48V) – high-class fans (26.27 and 48V)
– fans for military applications with 200V or 115V, 400 Hz power supply
Catalogs to download: